“Do you want to automate office operations to save money, improve staff productivity and enhance data record keeping?”
TEClinic Is The Answer.
TEClinic is a young, vibrant, forward-thinking IT Company that is made up of mature, skilled technical individuals with a background in a number of complimentary IT disciplines. At TEClinic we provide professional computer services to Small and Mid-Sized Businesses in and around the GTA area. We specialize in Network Design, computer repairs, fault diagnosis, and IT support in addition to offering small business web site design, hosting, domain name registration and email services.
TEClinic was created to address the issues of customers who are experiencing substandard and sometime inefficient service. At TEClinic we endeavor to give all our customers, big or small, top quality service at a reasonable price.
Unlike perhaps other IT Support companies, we’re available when you need us which also includes evenings and weekends. So why carry your computer all over town? We come to you, at a time that’s convenient for you.
Why Choose TEClinic?
“Great IT Support begins and ends with great people. The quality of services we provide, together with the technology, are the real reasons why you should choose TEClinic.”
As a compact business, we pride ourselves on personal service. Our aim is to allocate an individual IT Support Technician to each client thus dealing with the case from the beginning to its completion to minimize problem assessment time.
By choosing TEClinic you can expect the following levels of service:
· Jargon avoided and complex issues kept simple.
· Free estimates based on an affordable pricing structure.
· Onsite quality service.
· Out of office hours or weekend support available.
· Extremely fast turn around time on all repairs.
TEClinic Core Services
How often should TEClinic visit my Office?
What is PC Health Check?
Does my PC really need a health check?
· Is your computer slower than it used to be?
· Does it keep freezing, crashing or give error messages?
· Has it had a health check in the last 6 months?
· Have you had a virus removed but you are not sure if it’s totally gone?
· Is your PC noisier than it should be?
· Do programs frequently hang up?
· Have you lost the odd file?
· Does it take a long time to start up?
· Has your internet slowed down?
· Do you want peace of mind?
· Do you want to reduce the chance of a system failure in the future?
PC Health Check, is it necessary?
· A PC Health check is not only necessary but essential if you want your PC to be reliable and not let you down.
· Prevention is better than cure and it's typical that if your PC is going to crash, it will happen at the worst possible moment!
· Inside your computer are delicate electronic and mechanical components which are sensitive and require regular care. By implementing a proactive maintenance program (health check) the life of your PC will be prolonged and the reliability greatly increased.
· If your PC has a minor error today, will it correct itself or will it get worse - yes, of course it will get worse.
· Would you know if your hard drive was about to fail or if your system memory was forgetting?
· Do you know what damage excess dust inside your pc can cause? (please don't be tempted to use the vacuum)
· Don't leave it to chance - book a health check today!
· Please note that a health check does not include labor or parts should any further repairs be necessary.
TEClinic’s PC Health Check will include:
· Identifying risk factors in your office computers;
· Perform focused examinations when appropriate;
· Obtain needed screening tests at the right intervals;
· Train and encourage employees to choose healthy computer lifestyles to maximize their productivity
· Diagnostic of both hardware and software related issues;
· Removal of Pop-ups, Cookies, deletion of Temp Files, old/invalid registry entries & start-up program de-clutter;
· A thorough valet of your PC – we clean the interior and exterior;
· Full configuration and installation of Windows Updates and hardware drivers;
· Backup of all important files;
· A full virus and spyware scan using professional software tools;
· Disk maintenance – Defragmenter, cleanup & error checking.
These "check-ups" can occur during a regular office visit devoted to your PC’s Health Check maintenance.
What is Remote Help?
Remote help is where we TEClinic can fix your computer over the internet without having to visit your office. The advantage of remote help is that most problems can be resolved almost instantaneously.
How to use remote help - One of the great features with the remote help tool is its ease to setup. To start using the remote help tool - simply call one of our TEClinic Technicians and they can arrange a Time to be available on Remote Help. They will then call you back and talk to you on the phone whilst taking control of your PC to fix the problem. You can enjoy Peace of mind, knowing that the Remote Help tool is safe and secure with its advanced encryption stream. The program is compatible with all Microsoft Windows Systems.
What is Backup and what does it involve?
Data backup involves the storing of files from your computer in another location. In this way, if there is ever any loss of data on your primary machine, you still have your data in backup in order to restore those files. In the world of computers, loss of data can be devastating, and while there are possibilities for recovery of data after a disaster, it is far easier to restore your files from backup than to attempt to find your data on a crashed hard drive.
Data backup is easy to do and can save you great amounts of time as well as ensure that your data is secure in the case of disaster. Data recovery is a very difficult, time consuming and expensive process, and it is not even assured that you will be able to recover your data from a system crash.
Data Loss Can Put You Out Of Business
Someday, you will lose an important file that you haven't backed up. Many companies continue to play Russian roulette with their valuable information and digital creations, but you don't have to. TEClinic provides you with simple instructions to help you develop a backup regimen that will suit your needs.
Administration in Washington)
What is secure wireless network?
The biggest challenge to home wireless network users is keeping their network secure so others can't access it. If your network is not secure, anyone within range can access files and data on your computers. It may just be a nosy neighbor looking around for open networks for fun, but it could also be a professional hacker looking for Business or financial information. Even if you only use your computers to surf the net or send email, you still want to make sure your network is locked down and not accessible to anyone else. Besides, if neighbors are using your Internet connection (whether intentional or not), it'll result in more network traffic and slower surfing for you.
Did You Know?
Did you know that 80% of wireless networks are not secure? How secure is your network? Did you know we can solve this problem for you? TEClinic will send a technician to your location and secure your existing wireless network to assure your data is not being compromised.
Many companies that are in the business of setting up wireless office networks rush through the job to get the Internet connectivity working as quickly as possible. That's totally understandable but also quite risky as numerous security problems can occur as a result of it. Today's Wi-Fi networking products don't always help the situation as configuring their security features can be time-consuming and non-intuitive. TEClinic provides you with the necessary steps you should take to improve the security of your office wireless network.
“To participate in the creation of healthier Computers and network systems within the business community and provide IT services in a fiscally responsible manner.
TEClinic makes technology an asset for your business not a problem. Too many times we have seen other IT consulting firms recommend solutions that are not appropriate for the specific client's business or will not take business operations into their planning as they routinely bring down an entire business while they perform routine maintenance on a server. That is unacceptable. We at TEClinic won't shut you down in the middle of the day because it is "a better time for us" as we work around your business. We strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business operations so your business can grow. As your technology partner, when your business grows, we will grow with you working hand in hand to support your growth.